Will your kids remember the gifts they received years from now? …
Will they remember the gifts of a financial education?
Absolutely… and they will be thanking you all the way to the bank!
She teaches anyone how to diversify his or her money starting with a dollar! 10¢ for giving~ 10¢ for investing~10¢ for saving and 70¢ for spending wisely! (birth – adult $24.95)
2. Money Mama & The Three Little Pigs takes children on an adventure through the wonderful world of money, showing children what it means to give, invest save and spend your money wisely! (2-8 $15.95)
4. And for the Parents! Who may be asking “And Just how do I teach this… there is Design Your Child’s Financial Future… this power packed activity book gives you everything you need to set your little ones on the road to success! (Adults – $29.95)
5. For the little ones who love video’s check out “Money Mammals” Features Joe the Monkey and eight great songs that teach children how to share, save and spend smart. (2-7) $14.99
9. Play “Cash Bash” by yourself or with a friend, electronic screens let kids race to beat the clock by adding coins together and finding multiple coin values. Great for problem solving keeping your mind on the money! (6+$43.97)
11. Kids need to learn how to “Buy it Right” with this board game kids learn how to buy and sell things as they move around the spaces teaching them about being a wise spender! (Ages 6+ $23.97)
12. Cash and Carry your money with this wallet full of coins, cash and a pretend credit card, also comes with an activity guide! (5+$9.97) All products above are available at www.Prosperity4Kids.com ! Giving kids the gift of a secure financial future is the greatest gift of all!